Friday, July 3, 2009

Denver Doings..

Beautiful Colorado skies!

I am going to miss the sunsets in Colorado. They get better and better every day!

I've been doing a ton of running lately, to prepare for the Top of Utah half marathon I'm participating in at the end of August. This is the trail by my house where I've been pounding out the miles. I love running outside, especially at sunset time. It's so beautiful!

This is part of the Denver Library, one section is the Children's area, I love it! They had a huge sale on books, man it was hard to choose through so many!! I love shopping for books, I could spend hours in the children's section.

My roommate Ellen and I going for a sunset stroll on the path by our house, after a Saturday nap.

I love P.F. Changs!!

One fun Saturday, we went for a drive through the Cherry Creek area of downtown Denver. Some of the biggest houses I have ever laid eyes on, including a castle. This is just a small part of it.

The castle had a secret garden door. Isn't it precious?! Great pic, Ellen!

Before looking at all the houses, we ate at a yummy place called The Cherry Cricket. The best hamburger I've ever had! Ellen, Hil, me and Jessica, the 4 roomies!!

I LOVE COLORADO!!!

2 comments:

Salmon Tolman Family said...

i still LOVE that secret garden door. it is just too cool. I'm so glad that you're enjoying your last few weeks in Colorado! We look forward to seeing you in August!

Ellen said...

We have seen tons in the past six weeks alone! How awesome and I'm glad I've been able to spend so much time with you Tawn. :D