Friday, July 10, 2009

My Favorite People in the Whole World

I have 6 nephews and 3 nieces and they are the greatest joy and the greatest blessing in my life. The hardest part about being in Colorado this past year was being so far away from all of them, kind of feeling like I'm missing out on their growing up. Whenever I'm having a tough time, or feeling alone or lost, I think of these favorite people in my life and I am comforted. I love when I get to talk to them on the phone, or receive emails or letters from them. Nothing else makes me happier. The love I have for them is the purest and easiest love I have ever felt. It encompasses my whole heart and soul. I look forward to returning to Utah so I can spend more time with them. I love you Malcolm, Quinn, Ammon, Aspen, Micah, Jonah, Liberty, Kanyon and Abbie! Thank you for all that you do for me, and the joy you bring into my life on a daily basis.

All of my nieces and nephews, minus Kanyon, last summer at Fish Lake

Aspen, she always knows how to make me feel better with her hugs! I love how she challenges my thinking as well. She is one smart girl, I tell you what.

Micah, Ammon, Kanyon, Jonah. I love how Micah and Jonah interact, it always makes me laugh. Ammon is always so excited to see me, it makes me feel good about myself! And Kanyon intrigues me..

My new favorite picture: Liberty drew a picture of me on my parent's driveway. This made me miss her so much! Libby says the funniest things, and has the kindest heart. Last time I was home, she told me she couldn't sit by me on the couch because I was beautiful. How precious is that?!

Abbie and I...she's gotten so big since I've last seen her, I can't wait to get to know her better!

I had some fun pictures with Malcolm and Quinn, my two oldest nephews who live in Virginia, and I hardly ever get to see them. But the pictures got lost when I got a new laptop. But I love how fun they both are, and how caring they are.


3 comments:

Salmon Tolman Family said...

What a nice post Tawna! We all can't wait to see you next month!!!

Ellen said...

That's super sweet! Glad to know you have little ones that are dear to your heart. And soon to have about 20 more little 1st graders.

Sunshine Designed said...

What a great tribute! The girls are so excited for your big move.