- I love my job. I have the best job ever!! My students make me laugh everyday. It makes me so happy and proud when I see them all progressing. First grade is such a rewarding grade to teach because at that age, they are like sponges and take everything in. I love when I see them applying in their reading and writing what I have taught them. I get to go to graduate school and that makes me so happy. I'm always constantly seeking for knowledge. It gratifies me and makes me a better person and teacher.
- I love where I live. Logan is such a great place for me to be right now. It's so beautiful. It feels like home! And I have the best roommate ever!
- I love my family. They are always there and available to help me. I know they love me and support me and that's all this girl needs! And I can't help it, I have the best nieces and nephews ever. I wish I could have them around me all the time because I feel the happiest when I'm around them.
- I love my friends. I've always truly been blessed with the best. I only surround myself with positive happy people and that has made all the difference. I'm blessed and I'm reminded of that on a daily basis.
- I love who I am. I have good, genuine qualities that I've been blessed with. Because I have been raised the way I am, I am happy because I know how to serve others. I know how to give of myself without losing myself. I know when to serve others and when it's time for me to serve myself. I know how to reflect on my life and what I have to be grateful for. I know who I am, where I came from, and where I want to go. Goals are important to me. I set them and reach high! What a gift!
Lovely: Sushi for dinner! I am a foodie...I love my food! The best thing about sushi besides how yummy it is, is that after I eat it, I don't feel gross and heavy. I feel healthier!
Horrible: Today was the last day for one of my students. She is moving and it makes me so sad. I had to hold back the tears as I hugged her goodbye. Every single one of my students has an impact on my life. I spend 6 hours with them everyday, 5 days a week so I'm with my students more than anyone else in my life and it's very hard for me when I have to say goodbye!