Friday, November 5, 2010

Dear Tuh-bi-tha and Jen

Tabs,

I'm sorry that me going off Facebook has caused you some grief in your life. I too miss the "remember when" game, but I'm liking this idea of blog video posting. The soldiers doing the jumping jacks in Iraq was hysterical! (Here's the video for those of you that haven't seen this:)



My personal favorite from this was the guy in the middle. He looks like he's boxing/dancing.

Here's a video in return, from a movie we both love to quote. I'm thinking we should watch this during Christmas with the whole famdamily. Love you!!



Dear Jen,

Thank you for your words on your blog to me. I love being able to be open with you and for your honesty and no judgment towards what I have to tell you. If only more people in the world could be like that! I appreciate that you took to heart what I said and thought about it so you could give me a response that was meaningful, loving and very needed. You are wonderful!!

I have great sisters!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

TawnaKins! I am so sad I missed seeing you in the 303. I miss you and miss Denver. But guess what it's okay because since you blog I still get to love you - just from a distant - viral kind of way!! Score!!! I always want to play the "i'll give you a dollar game" but nobody is ever interested they just laugh at me.

Those videos were so funny!!! I love Buddy I used to answer my phone by saying "buddy the elf what's your favorite color" oh man how embarrassing. And the guy in the beginning of the jumping jacks scene looked like a Russian dancer! and there also seemed to be a synchronized swimmer in their midst too. Ha ha loved it!!

Sunshine Designed said...

Ok, that Iraq video is priceless. I laughed my butt off- about three times. Oh man. Great find Tabbi! Also, I'm so up for an Elf party on Thanksgiving. We can make houses, then watch Elf! Let's do it for sure.

Tabbi said...

Love ELF. do you own it?
Also, Emily Mueller is getting married and she sent a note on my invitation to let you know about it because you weren't on fb to get a mailing address from. I think her reception is 11.19 in ogden or something. We should try to go?