- We had the annual Perkins' Family Reunion. This year we went to Lagoon for a day, and then to Bear Lake the next day. I don't have any pictures from Bear Lake because I only was able to go for a short time, I had my 10 year high school reunion that night. And I'll be honest, the Lagoon pictures I didn't take either. My siblings are FABULOUS at taking pictures and I just "borrow" theirs!
- I am old!! My 10 year high school reunion was this summer. It is so crazy to me how fast time went by, how much I've accomplished in the past 10 years, but at the same time, how much I haven't been able to do yet. I didn't really want to go but my good friend Brandon talked me into it, and I'm glad I did attend. It was so fun to see friends I haven't seen in years, and to see how much people have changed and done with their lives! It will be interesting to see how much changes in the next 10 years. (I'll be 38!!)
My good friend and freshman year of college roomie, Hannah. She didn't graduate with us, but she married Jake, my good friend from high school. It was so great seeing her and Jake!
My gorgeous friend, Brandon. Thanks for talking me into going, Brando!
- Tabbi ran the half marathon, so my sister-in-law Jen, and my niece Aspen, and I all went to cheer her on. Jen and I reminisced about running it last year and we both hope to run it again next year. I've really missed having the regular routine of running in my life and desire to have it back again. I was able to watch the Top of Utah marathon this past Saturday from my own front porch because they run by my house and I really wanted to be running with them. That is my ultimate goal, to run one full marathon. Can I do it?!
PS, I literally got up and crawled out of bed and put on a hat minutes before seeing Tabbi cross the finish line, so don't judge how I look! ;)
- I have moved back to Logan and I can't tell you how much I love it. My best friend, Jenna, couldn't sell her house so my friend Katie and I are renting it from her. Katie has a dog, Sam, and a cat, Ash. I am not a pet person, so at first I was a little concerned as to how it would be living with a dog and a cat. But I love, love, love them so much. Sam is my third roomie and Ash and I have become BFF's. I have now even jumped on the pet bandwagon and I own a fish! Huge commitment for me, dead serious! It took me a while to pick out the angelfish, and even longer to come up with her name. But I decided to go with Eat,Pray,Love, a theme in my life at this time. She will go by Eatee for short. So my life when I come home from school consists of hanging out with the pets and I can't get enough of it! I was even excited driving home from school today to see Eatee...how lame is that?!
Isn't Sam beautiful?! Ash was outside playing at this time and I couldn't find him, so I'll post a picture of him later.
- I finally got new glasses after years of having my old ones. I don't really wear glasses a lot except at night but my new ones are so fun, I just might wear them more often! I wore them to school today and my students told me they made me look smarter and they loved the design on the sides.