Monday, November 8, 2010

Lovely? Horrible!


Lovely: The fact that I got an extra hour of sleep yesterday because of Daylight Savings, and I drove to work in daylight today instead of darkness. Also, the rainy weather makes me want to curl up in my bed with the AMAZING book I'm reading right now (The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo).

Horrible: Rainy days for elementary school students makes a LONG day for this first grade teacher. They didn't get to go outside and play, so they were stuck inside all day. We also had a little scare where the power went out for a bit, which made them even MORE hyper! The last hour of school today was pretty rough!! Time for bed...?

1 comment:

Angela said...

I can only imagine how that would be with that MANY little Naomi aged kids in your class for...how long is it? SEVERAL hours! LOL :) Naomi actually was excited to have stayed inside and said that she looked at Dr Seuss books (she loves Dr. Seuss by the way) while inside. I'm so grateful to you and all that you do for good to influence my little girl--but I can only imagine how exhausting it is at times. I only have three kids...