Wednesday, July 22, 2009

2 in 1

Super excited me!!!

On my list of 27 things to do before I turn 28, I had Go Karting and Laser Tagging, both of which I have never done before. My friend Brett here in Colorado knew of this and planned a "surprise" evening at Boondock's where I was able to do both. I was like a giddy child the second we pulled in. I knew what was coming! I loved both activities and look forward to doing them again. Thanks Brett for helping me cross two goals off in one night!!

To ride on the longer and "slippier" course, you had to be over 58 inches tall. Yep, I barely made it, me at almost 61 inches. I am crouching down a bit here, just to let you know..

Hil and I so excited for what was lying ahead. The lady in the background is my mom...just kidding, it's not. Some random lady lucky enough to be in a picture with Hil and I!

We bought a super deal package for 17 bucks where you could do everything, but we got there late so we were only able to Go Kart and Laser Tag which would have cost us just 12 bucks. But we were proud of our wristbands!

Me before take off. Man, I was so nervous and excited!

Funny story about this picture. My roommate Ellen was driving the Go Kart and trying to take a picture of me driving at the same time. She knew I had a red car, and saw one coming up behind her so she assumed it was me. Totally wasn't! This guy was like, "What the heck is this girl taking a picture of me for while we're driving Go Karts?" I came up behind him. Hysterical! My new favorite picture this is!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Look at you & all of the fun things you've been doing! The story about the red car is hilarious.

Salmon Tolman Family said...

That is awesome you passed things off your life list! You look so happy and cute too! That was so nice of Bret to surprise you! So the word on the street is that you're moving home this week...I can't wait to see you soon!