Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bubba Gumps

My roommates and I have each taken a Saturday to plan stuff that we want to do in the Denver area. On this particular Saturday, it was Ellen's turn. She really wanted to eat at Bubba Gumps because she is a big fan of the movie, "Forrest Gump." It was such a fun place to eat! Everything in the restaurant was related to the movie. I loved all the quotes on the wall from the movie. The food was good as well. A little pricey. But all in all, a great place to eat!

His feet were just a smidge bigger than mine. "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get!"

"I'm not a smart man, but I know what love is." Well said, Forrest!!

These signs were on the table. When you flipped it to the red one, it said, Stop Forrest. Stop. That signaled to our waitress that we needed something. Love that!

Run Forrest! Run!

There was a paddle on each of the tables (you know how he plays ping pong in the movie) with the desserts and drinks. We shared a bread pudding. Yummage!!

2 comments:

Salmon Tolman Family said...

LOVED the photos! I would totally eat there! You're looking SO skinny too! I love Forrest Gump!

Jackie said...

What a fun place. And I noticed your skinny little body too...you look great!