Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Seriously?

Hold up..this new blog set up is super confusing!  It might make me want to post even less than I already do.  Who has time to learn a new format?  I HATE change..every time Facebook changes their set up, I have a minor meltdown because it's a sign of change.  What does that say about bigger changes in my life?  Aahh!

Update:  I'm set to graduate from USU in December with my Masters!  I just finished spring semester, and start summer semester next Monday so I get a few days off with no homework!  I have four classes left-2 in the summer, 2 in the fall.  Can I make it?  I hope so!

Only 20 days of teaching left for this school year.  I can't believe how fast this year has gone.  I have really really loved this group of first graders, and I am so proud for how hard they have worked.  I get sad thinking of moving them on to second grade, but I think they are ready!

I weighed in today, and have now lost a total of 24.6 pounds...so close to my next goal of 25 pounds gone!  Yay!  I can't believe how much I have lost.  I don't really see it a lot in myself because I still have a ways to go but it's such a great start and I love that I'm keeping with it.

Speaking of goals..I'm slowly working on my thirty while thirty goals.  I've been flossing more often (I went to the dentist last week and the hygienist commented on it!), I'm almost done with all 8 seasons of 24, I've been writing on my blog more often, etc. etc.

My life is pretty boring but I am happy and busy and loving life at the current moment!

1 comment:

Alison said...

I totally agree with the change thing. Dumb blogger. And Facebook...I refuse to do the timeline change! We are really sad that this year is coming to an end cause my kids absolutely adore you. Thanks for working so hard with them and for helping move them along.