Thursday, May 17, 2012

Who Does That?!

I am blogging tonight to confess something...I get emotionally attached to television characters and I am currently in the grieving process after watching my all time favorite TV show, Grey's Anatomy.  Tonight was a very difficult and emotional episode, and I am going to say it.   I feel like it changed me!  Typing this, I feel a little obsessed and on the crazy side!  Do I invest so much of my time watching these shows only to get hurt?  Does this compare to real life and my relationships...do I get emotionally attached to people as well, or just made up people?!  Something to think about.  I have now gone through the denial stage, I went through a stint of anger, and now I'm just experiencing sadness, all within the last few hours.  I'll let you know when I have reached acceptance!

1 comment:

Braydon and Ashlee said...

Dont you fret, One Tree Hill makes me laugh, cry and gasp out loud. And sometimes scare the crap outta me so I cant sleep. Just saying. We are such good friends.