Monday, March 5, 2012

30 Reasons why I'm proud to be me-#2

Quick side note, I'm now down a total of 16 pounds. Pretty good for it only being a month and a half since I started! I actually look forward to weighing in every Wednesday, to see the good or bad results of the choices I had made for the previous week! Which leads into me saying something else that I'm really proud of about myself...When I set my mind to do something, I do it. Somehow, somewhere, I find the motivation, desire, energy and hard work to accomplish the task that I have set as a goal. I have always been a goal setter, ever since I can remember. Goals get me through a lot of good and hard times in my life, that's probably why I set them! I feel so blessed when I have accomplished one, whether it be a big goal (like losing a lot of weight!) or a small goal (calling a friend in need, cleaning my bathroom during a busy week, etc.) because I have gotten something done that needed to! I hope that I will continue to keep this "gift" of mine throughout the rest of my life. But as for now, it's gotten me to the age of 30, feeling successful and accomplished!

No comments: