Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I Proudly Present....

My list of 30 goals to accomplish while I am 30 years old! Any other suggestions you think I should add to this awesome list? I'm going to work hard!!

Tawna’s 30 in 30

Exercise at least 3 days per week
Run more and possibly train for another half marathon
Weight watchers meeting until I get to a healthy weight
Drink more water!
Read at least 5 books that are not textbooks/teacher books
get my Master’s degree
Write weekly in journal/blog
Finish the book of mormon
Write to 30 people in my life and tell them why I love them
meditate weekly
cook a healthy meal at least twice a month
Pay off credit card
Start a roth IRA
build up savings
gratitude letter, card, email at least once a month
Finish memorizing We Didn’t Start the Fire
Eat in a restaurant alone
Attend a concert
Finish Les Miserables
Christmas gifts for child in need
Fun Vacation-DONE! Birthday in Disneyland!
pay tithing every month
Go somewhere new in Utah that I’ve never been before.
Watch a trilogy all in one day
Watch all the seasons of 24
See a new Broadway show
Go zip lining
Floss every day
go fast on an alpine slide
I will list 30 reasons why I am proud of the last 30 years of my life.
Become a True Aggie.

3 comments:

Sunshine Designed said...

Love them all, especially finish memorizing "We didn't start the fire". What a great song. I was going to say, "Lets go to dinner together" until the thought of "Duh, Jen, that wouldn't be here going out to eat alone!" I'm such a dork!

Sunshine Designed said...

Her. Sorry.

Heather's Heart said...

I love this!

Maybe add 30 Random Acts of Kindness...

I am a 1st grade teacher and would love for you to visit my blog if you get the chance...I have lots of *freebies*!

I'll be glad to give you some book recommendations...I read about 30 books every summer! =)


Heather
Heather's Heart