Monday, March 19, 2012

30 Reasons why I'm Proud to Be Me-#4

I don't have much to write about with new things in my life..same old, same old! So here's another quick post about me being reflective of the last 30 years of my life and what I have learned about myself. Maybe my posterity will read this someday, right?! If not, it's still a reminder for me to look back at, as my journal.

I am proud of the fact that I am a dependable person, sometimes to a fault. People know they can depend on me. When they ask me to do something, I do it. If it's not asked of me, but I know it needs to be done, I do it. As much as this can stress me out, it is also a blessing because it's required of me often in my job, so I'm grateful that I'm aware of what needs to be done and I do it.

Quick and easy! As a fun side note, I got to go to another Jazz game with Bryce on Saturday. He has awesome season tickets, so I love when I get to go. It was a great game that went into overtime. My boyfriend, Millsap, didn't play too well during the regular game, but in overtime he stepped it up and helped the Jazz get another victory! Go Jazz! Go Millsap (love your face!)

No comments: