Saturday, April 4, 2009

Hil is the big 2-7!

I'm a fan of celebrating other people's birthdays. Hilary, my roomie that I like to refer to as my mom at times, turned 27 on March 28th. The problem was, she was going home that weekend for it, so we decided we would celebrate it the Thursday before. She had a unique place picked out, we were all ready to partay-but Denver decided to get a huge snow blizzard that day. I kid you not, all of Denver shut down, everyone shut themselves in at home. Don't get me wrong, we got snow, and it was super windy so it was white out conditions. But it didn't even compare to the amount of snow Utah would get for storms. Anyway, it turned out no one could come, and so we decided to just get take out from the Chili's by our apartment (the only thing open!) and watched movies. It turned out to be some fun roommate time.

Happy birthday Hil! I sure love you and am so glad you chose to move out here and live with us. Thanks for putting up with me, and being my support system when I need reassurance. No, you are not Katelynn. I'm glad you finally joined me in being old!!




Jessica and I made Hil some cheesecake while she slept.

This was funny. See those curtains? Hilary sleeps behind those. We put up these decorations, and blew up tons of balloons and threw them in there while she was asleep. I swear that girl can sleep through anything!!

Yep, we played Pin the Tail on the Donkey. I haven't played that game in years!

Enjoying our yummy take out from Chili's.


No comments: