Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Nuggets are No Jazz

I was able to get cheap Nuggets tickets through my work and invited a bunch of people to come with me. The cool part was that it included a free hot dog and drink with the game (and I'll say it, the hot dogs weren't too shabby!) Our seats weren't as bad as I thought they would be, and it was fun being back in the sports atmosphere. I'm a huge fan of most sports, and watching them. But I gotta say, the feeling in the Pepsi Center was a lot different tonight than the Jazz games back in Utah. I don't know if it was because of who they were playing or what, but I had a hard time keeping focused on the game. But it was fun to go and spend time with friends. I especially enjoyed the half time performance of Dodgeball, played by all of the mascots in Colorado sports. Laughed pretty hard over that one!

Next week we are going to an Avs game, something on my list of things to do in Denver that I can check off!
You can't see it, but this was a ticket for the free hot dog and drink. You can see, I get pretty excited about food, especially free food!

Hilary, Ashlee and I before the game. We got there pretty early, so that's why the seats weren't all full yet.

Outside the Pepsi Center. It was so cold today!!

2 comments:

Kelsy and Brad said...

how fun!!! i've never been to a nuggets game but the avs game i went to was way fun!

Kim said...

How fun! Being near all the great concerts and sporting evens it the biggest thing I miss from living in Salt Lake. I think it is going to take me another year before I can run a 10K. I am doing 2-3 5K's this year as a stepping stone. When is the Top of Utah run? Good luck on your training. It feels so good!