Monday, March 30, 2009

Shay and Nik


If you viewed my blog below, you saw some funny video of my friend ShaLynn. She and her fiancee Nik came to visit me a few weeks ago. Shay and I have been friends for over 10 years, and without fail, that girl can get me laughing. I hadn't really met her fiancee before this trip, so I was grateful to get to know him a little bit better and spend some quality time with them. We ate, walked around the 16th street mall, ate, drove around downtown Denver so they could see some fun things (Capitol, the US Mint, Invesco Field, Pepsi Center, Art Museum, etc.), played with Photo Booth for hours, walked around Main Street Parker (SO CUTE) and of course ate. Thanks for the laughs Shay and Nik, and for coming to see me, it meant a lot!

Of course I had to show the peeking blue bear!

Shay and I struggled by the cow. She of course always looks cute though.

I love this woman!!

No comments: