Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Perkins' Clan

So this is WAY overdue, but wanted to post some pics. of my fun family trip to Fish Lake, Utah, from last month. My sister Lisa, her husband Mack, and their two kids, Malcom and Quinn were able to fly out and spend time with all of us. She lives in Virginia so we don't get to see her often. We were all there except for Tabbi, who also lives in Virginia, and Cody and BreAnne because they had to work. We stayed in a huge cabin. There was lots of yummy food, good stories and laughs shared, and a lot of time spent on the boat, fishing. I had so much fun with all of my family, and especially loved that all my nieces and nephews were there (Except for Kanyon).

The Quins! (Quintana, and Quinn :) )

Putting our legs in Fish Lake-Libby, Ammon, me, Quinn, Jonah

Katrina and I on the boat-she was the driver, I just had fun watching the nieces and nephews fish..I did for like 5 minutes and gave up!

Finally! A picture with all my nieces and nephews! (Except Kanyon)
Aspen-6; Ammon-8; Abbie-9 months; Malcom-13 (He's taller than me!!! not hard to do though); Quinn-8; Libby-4; Micah-4; Jonah-4. Not Pictured: Kanyon-18 months.

I love being an aunt. It's one of my most very favorite roles ever. They make me so happy!

2 comments:

Sunshine Designed said...

The girls miss you and talk about you often. I glad you spoke with them the other day. How have the interviews gone?

Salmon Tolman Family said...

What a fun photo with your neices and nephews! I don't even know when you took it!!!! Good luck with your job interview!