Saturday, May 15, 2010

Cali 2010, Day 3

Day 3 in Cali was spent getting a Mother's Day brunch, since Monica and Mandy are mom's. We followed the yummy brunch with getting manicures and pedicures. This was the second time getting a pedi..you see, I hate feet. I don't like people touching my feet, and I definitely do NOT like touching other's feet. My first pedi I got as a gift for myself on my birthday, as a challenge to complete a goal I had set to get one. So the second time around, it was easier for me. We followed that with spending the rest of day in Hollywood, walking around to look at the stars, spent some time at the Kodak Theatre, and the Grauman's Chinese Theatre. We ended the day with an awesome tour of movie stars' houses. Give it to 'em, pictures:

Eating brunch. The shadow makes my nose look weird!

Look at our cute manicures!

Franky at Chinese Theatre.

And good ol' Dean Martin. Janet Carter, my singing teacher in high school, really helped me grow to love that era of music!

Not sure what I'm doing here..this is outside of the Chinese Theatre.

Mandy, Monica and I at the Kodak Theatre. Mandy has her eyes closed a lot in pics!


Waiting for our amazing Movie Star tour to start..

Look at our awesome ride! Yep, those are leopard cover seats! We rode in style!!


The Hollywood sign in the distance.

View of downtown LA. Super smoggy, but I loved all the big buildings, especially lit up at night!

The Magic Castle!

We took a late night tour, and my camera started to freak out, so this is a really bad picture. But this is where Frank Sinatra lived, behind this gate.

Eddie Murphy's house. A little 80's huh?

Supposedly this is the back of Jennifer Aniston's house?

And Laurence Fishborne's house. There were some amazing houses on the tour but the tour guide drove so fast and it got dark so I didn't get good pictures.

The famous Beverly Hills sign. We also drove down Rodeo Drive, which I had never seen, so that was kind of fun!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Ah yes crazy, winking like something was in his eye, Ricardo :). And I didn't know you hated feet. Who knew your nose was so big though. LOL