Thursday, May 13, 2010

Cali 2010, Day 1

My friend Monica got tickets to the Ellen DeGeneres show and invited me along for the ride! We flew to California Thursday, May 6 after work, and landed late so we just found our hotel in Burbank and slept! Friday, Day 1 of the Cali 2010 trip, was spent at Universal Studios. After, we ate dinner at the Saddle Ranch. I've never eaten so much food in my life, but Monica and Shannon rode the mechanical bull. I would have done it myself, but since I just had surgery, I didn't think it would be too wise to do that just yet. I'll let the pictures do the talking for the day!

Mandy, Me, Monica..

Posing it with the Shrekers. Not sure what was so funny but I'm laughing pretty hard in this picture!

Hanging out, this is pre- Jurassic park ride, where I got TOTALLY soaked and my hair turned into the curly afro!

Going on the Universal Studios Tour. Loved it!

Just call me Fred, and meet my wife, Wilma.

Highlight of my day..a worker dressed as Eddie Murphy. He totally had the laugh down, he was killing me! And He didn't know the concept of having a personal bubble space, he popped all of ours! But I sure found him to be so hysterical!

Lisa, from the Simpson's. The Simpson's ride was my favorite at Universal. The Mummy Returns was quite funny as well. NOT a fan of the House of Horrors tour. I literally cried and closed my eyes through the whole dang thing. I hate anything scary. We all thought it was a ride, turns out it was a walk through thing with people and things from scary movies. I don't recommend it!!

Yeah..I don't know...

1 comment:

Shannon said...

That was a fun day! Nobody listened to me. I tried to say I didn't want to do the Haunted House :).