Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009

Meggan and I dressed up as the Chippendale dancers from the Saturday Night Live skit with Patrick Swayze and Chris Farley. I elected Meggan to be Patrick because she is an awesome dancer and for some reason I KNEW she could pull off that mullet! We even performed the dance. We'll do it again and get someone to record it, don't worry! Enjoy the photos!

Yep, I was "Barney" (Chris Farley) and no, that is not a pillow sticking out of my armhole. OK, so maybe it is...

Adrian (AKA Meggan) showing off the Patrick Swayze move very well!

The Schulze's don't mess around at their Halloween parties! After an awesome scavenger hunt around town, we had the eating contest. Don't let this picture fool you..we thought it was just nachos too. But below the nachos was a collection of nasty stuff: marshmallows sprinkled with Cajun spice, pumpkin, olives, beans, cookies, along with drinking hot cocoa mix in water, that mind you, had not been stirred together yet. I don't mess around when it comes to eating contests but this year I couldn't handle the marshmallows with spice. I tried to gag it down but I ended up throwing it all up instead! Sorry team, I couldn't pull through on the food eating this year! After the eating was the obstacle course, but sadly I couldn't participate in that with my recent surgery. Next year my friends, next year!!

This year the theme was whatever you wanted. Shay and Nik came as Fred and Wilma, Laci was a pirate, Daniel came as Billy Ray Cyrus. Good times at the Schulze Halloween Party 2009. Thanks for the good times!!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Holy cow, that is so funny! You guys looked awesome. What a fun party. And I would have thrown up the marshmallows too...gross!

Salmon Tolman Family said...

Well done with the costumes! You guys looked awesome!!! What a great idea!!! I LOVED that skit with Chris Farley and Patrick Swayze--hilarious!!!

Brooke said...

Oh my heck! I love it!

Evelyn said...

I think you are officially the funniest two girls EVER.