Monday, November 9, 2009

Denver, You are Just What I Need!

Since moving back to Utah the end of July, I have been anticipating and trying to plan a trip back to Denver, the city I love. FINALLY, I bought my plane tickets and will be going in a week and a half! I have missed the people in Colorado, I have missed the Denver skyline, I have missed the adventures that can await you there, I have missed the food, I have just plain old missed it! Don't get me wrong, I love Utah, I love teaching, I love the people here (most of them anyway). But there's something about Denver that just speaks to the heart and soul of me. And I have a feeling that taking a quick trip there will be just what I need at the present funky moment of my life. Denver, here I come!!

3 comments:

StephieMae said...

Oh TawnaKins! I am elated!! I hope my sister decides to hold in this baby of hers so I can be here when you come to visit. Otherwise I'll for sure want to see you while I'm in Utah. But to see you IN Colorado is the preferred liking. I love you and I am glad this is joy in your day! It is joy in mine as well.

ps did I tell you I thought of you last week. I went to the gym and watch biggest loser in honor of you...ashlee did too! We wish you'd been there with us to bask in the moment. I love you!

Kristy said...

Tell Denver hi for me! You owe us BIG time for introducing you to Denver...even though you were born there! :)

Brady

Zundel Girls....AND Daddy said...

I'm excited for you! It will be so fun for you to go back and visit awesome places and friends. Have so much fun and be safe!