Friday, October 9, 2009

Random


I decided to change my blog a little bit, I was getting a little sick of the old format, if you know what I mean, and I'm sure you do! I found this picture of me from about a year ago. I was living in Denver at the time, having the adventure of a lifetime (well maybe not that grand of an adventure, but at the same time it was). There was a place in Lone Tree, CO, right by where I lived, called Chee Burger Chee Burger that had a 20 ounce burger and if you could finish it, your pic. was on the wall. Of course, I am a big lover of food, and sadly, (but really not that sad) I am a fan of food eating competitions. I have been in a few, and needless to say, I finish what I eat! So this is a picture of me, anxiously anticipating the arrival of my 20 ounce beauty, that yes, I totally finished eating and I'm proud to say I beat out 3 boys, AND was only the 3rd girl on the wall of pictures to have finished eating it there-pretty pathetic, girls, if you ask me! That was a proud moment in my life. Anyway, I think this picture pretty much summarizes me- a little spacey, a little nerdy, but one who finds pure joy and happiness at the simple things in life!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

We never even ate there. Sad. I miss it sometimes. We should all move back! :)

Brady