Tuesday, August 25, 2009

For Kristy

So my good friend Kristy is amazing. She is the mother of two precious twin boys, and wife to Brady, which in and of itself is a huge job. (JK Brady, you know I love you). But again, Kristy is amazing. She bakes everything and anything, is an amazing creator of designs and cute trinkets, and is an awesome seamstress. She has started a line called The Vintage Clothespin, you need to check out her stuff. Right now she's doing a contest to give away something free, and if I were to win, I would pick either the headband (HUGE fan of headbands that I am) or the wallet. On the right of my blog you will see the button for The Vintage Clothespin. Click on it and check out her stuff! Kristy, I love you and think you are so wonderful. I miss you and your family and hope to come see you soon!!

No comments: