Monday, May 18, 2009

The Past Few Weeks..

This post is going to be an update of a few things that have happened the past few weeks:

Jessica, Hilary, Rebecca and I attended a luau. I attempted to do the limbo. I made it to the 4th round, but my old back gave out on me. There was an actual pig there that had been roasted, I've never eaten pork straight from the pig like that, interesting!!





The umbrellas from the drinks fit the holes in our ears, we discovered. Weird and gross, we know, but cool at the same time!

I drove home to Utah the first weekend in May for Jenna's graduation and my niece Libby's birthday party. I was able to spend a few hours with my nieces and we spent the majority of it jumping on the trampoline. I love jumping on the trampoline! When I buy a home, that is going to be one of the first purchases I make.

Happy 5th birthday, Libby! I love you!

Jenna received her Ph.D. in Psychology and I was able to attend her graduation. She looked so beautiful and happy, and I was honored to be able to see that huge moment in her life. I love you Jenna Ann, and I'm so proud of you! I'm truly blessed to count you as one of my good, close friends. Here's to you, Dr. Glover!

I was also able to spend time with my cousin Liz the weekend I was in Utah. After Libby's party, my sisters Tabbi Katrina and I went, along with Liz had a girls' night with my sister in law BreAnne at their new house. It was so fun to spend that time with all of them, especially Liz. It's been a while, but we always have so much fun together, and laugh a lot!

This is how funny Liz is...we were playing Rock Band and this song came on, so she instantly did the Rocky moves. Cracked me up! I couldn't figure out how to change the angle, sorry you have to view it the wrong way!

Our ward had a bonfire at a girl's parents house. They live on a huge lake, it was so beautiful! We went a little early so that Sara, Jessica, Hil and Becca could do some fishing. I'm not too patient, so fishing is hard for me!

Hil and I at the bonfire. Yep, that's a book in my lap. I'm a read-a-holic. It's the teacher in me.

Becca and I. She is my new favorite person in Colorado. She is so fun!

I just think this picture is hilarious, I loved that my chair had a smiley face, but the best part of the picture is Jessica's face. Classic!

3 comments:

Sunshine Designed said...

You have the life!

Jackie said...

I love reading your blog. It makes me miss you. It's been way too long.

Salmon Tolman Family said...

Fun Fun Fun! It looks like youre definately living it up!