Saturday, February 21, 2009

when Jackie comes to Town...

One of my favorite people on Earth, and one of my favorite people to work with from McKinley Eementary, Jackie, came to Denver to have a weekend visit with me. The thing I loved about her visiting was that she was the one that came out with me when I first drove here to find a place to live. What a great friend! We had loads of fun eating, going to Red Rock Ampitheater (BEAUTIFUL!), taking a tour of Unsinkable Molly Brown's House, eating, shopping at the outlets in Castle Rock, and at the 16th Street Mall, eating, watching the Broadway show Chicago, and of course eating! Thanks Jackie for coming to visit me and catching me up on my favorite school and teachers. Can't wait to see you again!

The outside of Molly Brown's house-I love old houses!

If you know me, two of my favorite things in nature are clouds, and when trees are standing alone..perfect that I could get both in one photo. This is at Red Rock.


Isn't Jackie so cute?! Sorry boys, she's taken. Us on Molly Brown's porch.

At Red Rock-we found this quiet little area, loved the wall! You can't see of course, but on the other side of the wall and down, a girl was getting her bridal pictures taken. We watched that for awhile. Beautiful!

I have wanted to eat at the Paramount Cafe on the 16th Street Mall since moving to Denver because one night I was looking up the top 10 places to eat in Denver, and this was on there. It was great food!

No comments: