Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!


This is going to be a quick post, but I just wanted to thank everyone who was so thoughtful of me on my birthday yesterday. Yes, the big 2-7. This is going to be my year, I feel it! Thanks for the phone calls, messages on Facebook, text messages, and people stopping by. Thanks to my roomies for taking me out to my favorite place to eat on Earth, Olive Garden; Jessica for baking spice cake (love it!); Hil for the happy sign I woke up to, and for the birthday bread we got to eat together for breakfast; Sara, this was an AWESOME gift, a 24 pack of Diet Coke, something I deny being addicted to, but really I do love it; Stephanie, for the yummy banana muffins and for gracing me with your presence; Michelle, for the pudding. I LOVE pudding more than just about anything! And thank you Brett, for giving me "scabies" on my birth (notice the stuffed animal scabies on top of the Diet Coke-funny story). It's comforting to know that people love me, no matter how old I get. I am grateful for each of you in my life, and even though I am distant from a lot of you, I feel your love and presence in my life and that carries me through.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! It sounds like you have some awesome friends. I sure like looking at your blog and seeing what you are up to. I envy that you left and tried something new. :)