Thursday, February 26, 2009

27?!

The candles formed the numbers 2 and 7. It's still crazy to say I'm 27. I don't think
I'll get used to that!


I woke up on my birthday to this sign: "Fact: Tawna It is your Birthday." Dwight Shrute. From the Office :) Thanks Hil!

A friend in my ward here is going to school at the place I work. He stopped by and gave me "Scabies" for my birth. A stuffed animal scabies. How hilarious is that?!

Since the day I moved here, the shower curtain rings I purchased drove me crazy..They wouldn't stay up! So my roommates purchased new ones for me that I LOVE! They also took me out to eat to my favorite restaurant that night, Olive Garden. I love my roomies!

Making my wish and then blowing out the candles. Hmm..can you
take a guess at what I wished for?

1 comment:

Salmon Tolman Family said...

I love that sign! So funny! I'm glad you got a photo of it!
And the curtain rings was a great idea! Duh, why didn't I think of that?!
So if you don't tell us what you're wishing for, that means your wish will come true, right? Oh, I hope so!!!
Happy Birthday! 27 is a big one, and a great one too!