Friday, January 9, 2009

Why is it that I can bowl a high score on the Wii but a crappy one in real life?!

I wasn't able to see a lot of my friends over Christmas break, but did get to hang out with Jenna and Meggan. We did an activity that we have enjoyed doing together in the past: dinner and bowling! Now, I'm known for my ability to bowl the wrong way-twisting my arm weird, and taking the wrong steps. But on the Wii this doesn't harm my score. However, when bowling in a bowling alley, I can't seem to score over 70. I believe my average actually is around 40. But it sure is a good time! Especially when it involves taking random photos on a camera, and biffing it (Yes, I did actually fall down while bowling. The funny part about it , was the boy who was bowling in the lane left to us had just biffed it himself not 2 minutes before, causing me to laugh hysterically. Talk about Karma. Meggan heard him say, "At least I'm not the only one that falls down." Funny!!) Thanks Jenna and Meggan, for making the effort to see me and hang out with me. I love eating, bowling, laughing, and chatting with you two. I love you girls a lot!










4 comments:

Sunshine Designed said...

Love the bowling shoes pic- awesome! It makes me want to go bowling!

Kim said...

I love bowling too, but suck so bad. We went for Lexi's birthday yesterday and I think my score was 36.

Justin and Lindsay Wilkin said...

Tawna, That is HILARIOUS! :) I also LOVE bowling. Justin and I went this last weekend, fun times! :) hope things are going well for you.

Justin and Lindsay Wilkin said...

Tawna, I just realized I never sent you my e-mail, so I can add you on to my private link. Send me an e-mail and I will add you on, Thanks! Hope all is going well for you.