Saturday, January 24, 2009

New Years Eve in Colorado


Every year, I always say, "Let's do something fun for New Years this year!" Usually people agree with me, but then we never end up doing something different. It's usually food and games. Don't get me wrong, I love that, but it's funny that every year I want to do something different but that's what I end up doing. So this year, I was like, "I'm in a new state, I need to do something different!" But guess what I did? Yep, I ate and played games (on the wii though, not board games), and even got a nap in there! :) It was a lot of fun! Thanks Sara for the party!

I was challenged by Jon Dale (the guy on the right) to shove 2 big cookies in my mouth. I don't back down from a challenge! He shares my love of food and diet coke. We recently had a "Chubby Bunny" contest, where you shove marshmallows in your mouth and after each one, say "Chubby Bunny". I'm talking the big marshmallows, people. He got to 8, I got to 7 before I gagged. I hate losing a food challenge!!!

Hilary celebrating the new year with not one, but two cups of champagne (AKA cider)

Rebecca's face in this picture is hysterical! You have to click on the picture to make it bigger to see it, you will enjoy it as well!

1 comment:

Trina said...

My phone is just never on. I only use it like once a week. But you should take me to see the Real World house if I come visit you. The first week of June I still have school. The second week I go to LTC, and the third week I go to EFY. So maybe I could fly out to see you the last week of June.