Monday, April 16, 2012

5 things I'm grateful for today

1. Diet coke. Got me through a long teaching day with very little sleep, as well as a presentation (which I ROCKED!) in my advanced comprehension class tonight
2. A good roommate-she brought me dinner while I worked on said presentation before class. She's so good to me!
3. Funny people-love it when people make me laugh, regardless of how tired and stress I am. It fixes it for the time being!
4. Technology-the ability to get so much accomplished and communicated so quickly!
5. Jack Bauer on 24. I watch him every morning as I get ready for the day, and most nights as I work on falling asleep. There have been many a night that I dream about him. He is so real to me, and I secretly want to write his name in to vote for him as President! I wonder if anyone else has done that...

No comments: