Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Woohoo!

I'm down another 3.8 pounds, which makes a total lost of 11.6 pounds. So proud of myself! It's amazing what can be accomplished when you have the right mindset, even with a busy schedule. No excuses, and deciding what you really want can make all the difference!
On a random side note, I feel like watching Ellen, having a diet coke daily, and taking life a day at a time is helping me get through a busy time. I'm almost 30, peeps! I'm in the process of finishing up my list of 30 things I want to accomplish while I'm 30. Once it is finalized I will share! (I need to be held accountable).
And another random note, five things I'm so grateful for today:
1. Diet Coke (as mentioned above)
2. Working with amazing coworkers. Glad to know I'm not alone in the craziness, stress and fun in teaching!
3. POP chips-barbecue. I'm officially obsessed! Yummy and healthier than regular chips.
4. Modern Family-makes me laugh every time!
5. My cute students who make me happy every day. I laugh all the time in my job. I want them to succeed and I'm doing everything I can to make them even smarter than they already are. It's not easy but it's definitely worth it!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Good For you!!!

Queen of Kings said...

You are AMAZING!! Way to to 11.6lbs is awesome!! Love Diet Coke, Modern Family is HILARIOUS and Your students are so lucky to have you! Keep it up sister you are AMAZING!

Dylan C said...

Good for you. Nice Blog! It's pretty cool. Want the latest gaming news, reviews, and more? Check out my blog gamingrecharged.blogspot.com/