Monday, September 12, 2011

BVOFML, Day 3



The second day on the cruise was a day at sea, meaning we didn't have any ports to get off for excursions. I took full advantage of having a day off from "life" and slept for most of it, best day ever! I think we may have rent a movie in there somewhere. That night was our first formal dinner. It was kind of fun getting all dressed up, I haven't done that for a long while! Can I just say that the dinners were SO good on the cruise? It was always a 4 course meal, with several options for each course, each night. It was like eating at a fancy restaurant, 7 days in a row!
That night we were able to go to the entertainment show, which consisted of Broadway songs....loved it!

One of my most favorite parts of the cruise was the towel animals they would leave on your bed every night while you were at dinner. I always got excited to see which animal they created that night!


No comments: