Monday, October 11, 2010

Graduate School, Here I Come!

I was officially accepted into the School of Graduate Studies today, in the School of Teacher Education and Leadership! I will start in January to work towards getting my Masters Degree in Elementary Education, with a reading endorsement with it (which will make me more highly qualified to teach reading). My mom brought the letter to school today, and I was so excited when I opened the letter and read that I had been accepted. I can't wait to start going to school again! It will be tough with teaching all day and taking night classes but I look forward to it making me a better teacher and person. Utah State, Hey Aggies all the way, here I come!!

8 comments:

Sunshine Designed said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you.

Kayce said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting!

Brooke said...

sweet!

Kelsy and Brad said...

The program is awesome and so are the professors! You'll love it! Congrats!

Queen of Kings said...

Way to go Tawna! You are AMAZING! Good luck with adventures to come :)

Megan said...

That is exactly what I did and now I'm doing my administrative endorsement on top of it. You will LOVE the program. I'm so excited for you! Congrats!!! :)

Dave and KayDee said...

Congrats! It will be so worth it!

Oh, and I grew my pumpkins in my garden, so it was super cheap! The kids loved it too.

StephieMae said...

yippppeeeee!!!!!!!!

and hey sorry I'm not in the 303 to see you while you are visiting I'm in the 970 living on a farm - I miss you though and love you bunches xo