Monday, December 14, 2009

Aspen's 8!!





My niece Aspen, turns eight today! Happy Birthday Spenners! I love you Aspen, and I'm so happy you are a part of my family. I can't believe you are already 8! I remember the day you were born, I was SOO excited to see and hold my first niece! And now look at you, so tall and beautiful and grown up. I love your fun and sweet spirit, how incredibly loving you are to everyone. You are so smart, and I'm so proud of you, for how hard you work in school. You are such a great big sister to Libby and Abbie. You are a good example for them to follow. Thank you for always loving me the way that you do, you always make me feel special when I'm around you. I treasure the memories I have shared with you, and look forward to making more! Happy Birthday, beautiful lady!!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

You may want to read the First Presidency Message in the Friend. It's really sweet!