Monday, September 7, 2009

Camping is Wonderful!

I had a great Labor Day weekend camping with good friends. What a perfect break for me after a hard first week of teaching first graders! We went up Payson Canyon. It was fun eating, chatting around the fire, driving through the canyon and seeing Utah Lake, Payson Lake, Devil's Kitchen and other beautiful sites in nature. Thanks for a fun weekend Nik, Shay and Megg!

Me, Shay, Megg

Who knows..

Devil's Kitchen. Beautiful!

Looking out over Devil's Kitchen. Man, I'm a midget!

This picture makes me laugh. Nik looks like he's about to eat my head!

Meggan and I at Devil's Kitchen

3 comments:

Salmon Tolman Family said...

You're looking short compared to those tall friends, and you're looking skinny too!!!
Cool sites! I've never been there, but it looks neat! Glad you had a great time camping and feel rejuvenated!

Kristy said...

thanks for the invite. we just stayed home all weekend. I am angry. kidding! we do all need to get together, though. i'll call you next time we're in Utah.

Kristy said...

that was from Brady, by the way...