Monday, September 7, 2009

Box Elder County Fair and Rodeo

Since moving to Tremonton at the age of 6, I have been able to attend the big event: The Box Elder County Fair and Rodeo. It's the biggest thing that comes to Tremonton every year. And it's the best fair I've ever attended, hands down. Last year I wasn't able to go because I had just moved to Colorado and it was so hard for me! I was very tempted to drive home that weekend, just so I could go. Needless to say, I was looking forward to attending it this year. It didn't fail me! The best part of the fair is the food. Can't ever get enough of the hamburgers, corn dogs, nachos, funnel cakes. Very fattening, but very good! The fair came at a great time this year too. I spent all of August in my classroom and was really needing a break before school started. And of course, it's always fun to spend time with close friends!

Meggan and I at the rodeo

Nik, Shay, me and Laci. We missed you Gail!

No comments: