Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Shay and Nik are married!

One of my best friends since high school, ShaLynn Andersen got married (FINALLY, one of us! Just kidding..) I was able to make a quick trip home to Utah for it. I absolutely love seeing temple sealings, I feel like there's no other place on Earth I would want to get married when I am able to witness it. It was a beautiful day, and I had a lot of fun catching up with Gail, Meggan and Laci. Congrats Shay and Nik, I love you guys!


Shay would probably kill us if she saw this picture but she had all the girls in the family wear pink sashes with black dresses. There was an extra sash so we went crazy with it on the Salt Lake temple grounds as we waited for her and Nik to come out.

Megg and I with an awesome pink sash. Sidenote: There were 4 girls dressed up like candycorn bridesmaids. They had on short bright yellow skirts, and bright orange tops. I wish I would have taken a picture of them!!

Meggan and I with the bride at the reception. Isn't she beautiful?!

Laci and I hanging out at the reception.

Me, Gail, Laci, Meggan waiting for Shay. I love my girls!

No comments: