Friday, November 7, 2008

Can't Think of a Creative Title For This Post...

The other night my good friend here in Colorado, Sara, invited Jessica and I over to play the Wii. Good times, my friends, good times. Growing up, my family loved Mario Kart, or anything Mario related, especially us girls. Every Thanskgiving and/or Christmas break, we would rent a few games and play until our fingers were numb. So I was so excited to know she had the MarioKart game for the Wii. It was so much fun! You have the actual steering wheel to play. Once I become rich, I would like to purchase this. (Mom and Dad, that's a hint...for family get togethers, this would be a great thing to have! Hint, Hint!) I wish I had pictures! We also tested our Wii Fitness. Apparently on the bowling one I was doing something crazy with my foot because they wouldn't stop laughing at me. Makes me think I do the same thing when I'm actually bowling because people laugh at me then as well..hmm..Anyway, I've enjoyed all the people I have met here. Colorado is full of great, fun people! I appreciate all the people I come across in life. I love how different they each are, and what they teach me.
I'm going to a museum tomorrow so I'll have pictures to post!

1 comment:

Tiffany Joy said...

Oh my heck I can totally see you bowling and I'm laughing also. You are hilarious! I'm glad you are having fun in Colorado..