Monday, October 27, 2008

Twilight or Bust

Yes, I am one of those people that love the Twilight series. I got addicted immediately. That's easy for me to do with books! I was excited that I was Esme. She was always one of my favorite characters. I love her quiet strength and kind heart that she portrays in the books. Great way to live your life!

I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
You are thoughtful and care very deeply for your family. A loving home is of great
importance to you and you always try to make people feel welcome. Although you have a great capacity to love, you also have a great capacity to hurt, so at times you can be
sensitive. You're firm when you need to be, but people trust your judgment and
appreciate the kind way you always handle things.

Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

I have yet to read any of the books. I'm seein ghow long I can hold out because I know I'll get sucked in. Hey so I tagged you on our blog if you want to do it.

BreAnne said...

My sister and niece are really into the series as well. My sister keeps asking when i'm going to read them. Last month my sister even went to the place where the book is based out of in Washington. Its a few hours drive from Tacoma. They went up there when it was one of the main girls birthday. She said it was crazy people were there from all over the states.

The Oylers said...

So, the Twilight series and Sarah M. belong in the same category...I would call the category, "More painful than having your eye poked out."

Oh man, I am so funny!

By Tawn-

Evelyn said...

I love that!! I am seriously marking down the days until November 21st. I think that fits you well!!