Monday, June 25, 2012

All the Time in the World

Now that my research class is over (I survived, with an A on top of survival!), I have lots more free time on my hands.  I know, jealous, right?  It can be both good and bad.  I'm loving sleeping in, reading more non-textbook books, catching up on teaching blogs and making a HUGE list of ideas that I want to add/change in my classroom (I've got teaching on the brain 24/7, so sadly, even in summer, I can't shut my mind off from it, and sometimes stay up 'til the wee hours of the morning looking up teaching ideas.  Obsessed much?), watching several episodes of Downton Abbey (LOVE IT!), and making a few extra dollars by ChaCha, and a new one that I just signed up for called Text Broker.  If you don't know what either of these are, I suggest Google!  I would like a bit more fun money in my life.  As you all know, I am in love with my job as a first grade teacher, but I sadly spend a lot of my own money on my classroom and supplies, and don't make a lot of money as it is.  It's all good in the hood because I'm single and don't have a family to support (yet?) but sometime in the future I hope for that to happen, and want to save as much money as possible, while still having some money left over for fun.  Who's with me?!





I don't post as many pictures as I would like, because let's face it, I'm not a photographer and don't have to be one when everyone else in my life is, and I can just borrow/steal their photos!  I finally got around to getting these pictures from Bryce from our trip to Disneyland back in February when I celebrated turning 30.  Aren't we presh!?  I just love spending time with this guy, he sure knows how to make me laugh and how to make me happy.  Friends like that are the greatest in the world!

No comments: