Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Vegas 2010

I was able to take a quick trip to Las Vegas this past weekend for a much needed break! We went to the BODIES Exhibit (LOVED it..I appreciate my body so much more now. It's amazing!), the Wax Museum, walked around the strip through different hotels, ate lots of food and had fun!

The Bellagio Hotel has this beautiful flower garden that I was obsessed with! I was sad though, the infamous Bellagio water show didn't go off because it was super windy. I haven't seen the show before, even though I've been to Vegas several times! Next time!!

We just so happened to run into Johnny Depp...

Meggan loves her JFK!

I love my George!

Can you tell who that is flying through the air? David Copperfield. I was obsessed with his magic shows in my younger days when they came on TV.

Finally, someone else who has small hands like me. Gloria Estefan!

Oh Tim...

I want to be like Mike!!


JLo and Meggan love to show off their bum bums.

I think Julia and I would be good friends.

Oprah!!

Beautiful ceiling in the Venetian Hotel.

I was obsessed with this awesomely huge remote. I need to get my dad one!

Chocolate Fountain in 3 different flavors. Heavenly!

8 comments:

Salmon Tolman Family said...

What a fun quickie!! Um, that photo of you and George is going on next year's Presidents Day date on the Calendar for sure!!!

Sunshine Designed said...

I'm so glad you had a fun trip! What awesome pictures. Where are you headed to next? Can I still join you for Colorado?

Kala- smart thinking!!!

Brooke said...

YLooks like fun!
You can get one of those awesome huge remotes at Ross. I bought one for my older brother as a gag gift. He unfortunately uses it as his actual remote now.

Megan said...

Looks like so much fun! I am glad you had a good time. Your hair is darling and you look so happy! :)

Dallon said...

The wax things are way creepy!

Ellen said...

I seriously love all of these. Glad you had fun!

Kristin said...

I love Vegas! Especially how some of the hotels are so cheap. Recently I've fallen in love with the nickel slot machines. You can play for a long time with $5 and you get that gambling in Vegas experience.

Kittyrunner said...

What a bummer that the water show wasn't on! Glad you could come though. You are a traveling fool these days it looks like (aside from the surgeries--no fun!!!). What a sweet time with your grandpa. I'm sure he just loved every minute. I can't believe he is so mobile at 92!! So good to see what you're up to. Hope you're feeling well!!