Monday, January 23, 2012

Minus 4

My first week of weight loss resulted in four pounds off. Yipee! I'm working hard on adjusting my portion sizes, eating a lot more fruits and vegetables, writing everything down that I eat, and going to the gym at least 3 times a week for an hour. It's amazing how good I already feel, and the difference in what I'm eating has on my body, in a good way. I'm staying positive, staying motivated, and keeping busy! Here's to another great week of teaching first graders, attending grad school, the joy of getting to do homework ;), exercising and taking care of myself! (With just a bit of fun sprinkled in, with the right people who know how to keep me laughing and positive at a busy time in my life!)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Congrats Tawna that is awesome. My Fitness Pal is an awesome way to track your exercise and calories. As well as daily mile. Keep up the good work, wanna do the TOU 1/2 with me this summer?